Eagle By Numbers
Eagle’s History & Reputation
- Eagle was formed in 1988 by Geoff Davis, after a distinguished fire protection design and contracting career, initially in forming Fire Control & PADDE, and culminating in Geoff’s appointment as Global CEO of Wormald International.
- Many of the other Eagle team members have started their careers with fire protection & contracting firms, which explains our reputation for hands-on, practical fire consulting services.
- With time, we’ve added building surveyors, access consultants and fire safety engineers to the team.
- As a result, Eagle has a unique ability to put the theory into practice, delivering practical and cost effective BCA, fire and life safety solutions.
- In early 2014, the business was rebranded “Eagle Fire + Safety"
- Today, Eagle remains Sydney-based and 100% Australian-owned.