Annual Fire Safety Certification
Whether it is a one off building, or a large property portfolio, we have a strong record in providing rigorous annual fire safety certification services
To ensure regulatory compliance, as well as peace of mind, we have developed the people, IT systems and processes to provide rigorous annual fire safety certification.
The buildings we certify range from one off buildings to large national property portfolios such as the Commonwealth Bank’s national retail bank branch network.
Our certification services include:
- Site audits of the relevant building, including all active and passive fire safety measures, paths of travel and onsite contractor maintenance log books,
- witnessing of annual systems testing,
- Reconciling compliance statements and supporting test results from fire safety maintenance contractors against the building’s Fire Safety Schedule,
- Ensuring prior rectification of identified non-compliances, and
- Preparation and lodgement of annual certification on behalf of the building owner.
For more information on our annual certification services, please contact Ted Merewether
Our Shame File
Examples of non-compliant fire measures we have identified during our site audits and annual certification can be found in the photo gallery here.